Sunday, June 21, 2009

My 40th birthday

What a great day I had on my 40th Birthday. The morning started with an awesome thunder and lightening show. Over 230 lightening strikes were record in Hong Kong between 4am to 5am. See and hear some of those flashes in this video.



Headed off to the beach while it was still raining. With over 90mm of rain in the hour the water at the beach was very muddy so we (Lulu and I) decided a splash rather than a swim.

I wrote a list of 40 things I wanted to do for my fortieth and so some of them were certainly completed early that day. For the full list check out http://asia-ecopreneur.blogspot.com/2009/06/21-days-till-i-am-turning.html

For my day I was with fellow Pachamama Facilitators experiencing the 2 day of the deeper facilitator training. It was superb and they also created a birthday atmosphere for me. A glimpse of the fun can be viewed in this video clip.



For the evening I met up with friends on top of the Central Star Ferry Pier building at Pier 7 Café. Great spot to share some drinks with friends!




No comments: