After looking at my goals for 2009 I thought that I really should articulate what I would like to achieve not just in the next year though also the next 5 years and actually for my life time. So Louise and I sat down and set out what are our life time vision and goals which you can see at http://asia-ecopreneur.blogspot.com/2009/01/vision-and-goals.html.
So with the big picture in place and my 1 year set of goals listed at http://asia-ecopreneur.blogspot.com/2009/01/goals-for-2009.html we both looked at our 5 years goals that take us to 2014 and here they are.
- Be a successful international speaker providing key note addresses to business and community groups.
- Have financial freedom in terms of having income to support both Louise and himself .
- Be a published author of at least 5 books on motivation, taking action, extraordinary wildlife and travel that will have amazing co-authors and contributors.
- Have his own multimedia show (TV, Radio, Internet) that promotes individuals and businesses that are existing in a sustainable way with the worlds flora and fauna.
- Have “home bases” in New Zealand, Asia, Europe and Africa that we can travel to at any time. One will be near the ocean, another near lakes and mountains, another in a central cosmopolitan area and the other in a wildlife reserve.
- Be part of forest/wilderness restoration projects in 10 countries that have helped sustain / protect critically endangered species.
- Be a sort after facilitator in the environmental and surveying fields.