Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Professional Speaker


Looking for a Professional Speaker that can motivate your staff and inspire them to perform nearer to their full potential, well there are many choices.

However, if you want to have an environmental and sustainability focus from someone that has been out there connecting with nature and the business community your options are more select.

This may be why you are looking at this site. Thanks for visiting. Here is a little more about myself, Dr Merrin Pearse, the Professional Speaker.

I specializes in connecting businesses with their environment, in particular the natural environment. As an Ecoprenuer, I am an ecologically-focused entrepreneur. Raised on a New Zealand dairy farm and with a PhD in Geodesy (read expert in GPS Technology and Mapping) my career has connected me with all the continents of the world, from surveying at the South Pole to nature conservation projects in the tropics. I have been recognised with the Award of Merit for my work on the International Border between Ethiopia and Eritrea, voted the best conference presentation (topic: quality assurance) and is active on numerous business sustainability committees.

Through my surveying experiences I have witnessed the destruction of unique natural environments which could have be avoided with more sustainable design and build options. These experiences have focused me on this journey of speaking to others about the beauty of nature and how we can all live and work in harmony with our natural environment. I have lived in New Zealand, Australia and Hong Kong and travelled extensively. I have spoken with groups such as Land Surveyors, Property Owners/Developers, Rotarians, Entrepreneurs and School Classes.



If you are looking for a dynamic and passionate speaker that can bring together the realities of business with the desire for staff and colleagues to perform at their full potential then I am your speaker.

To find out if I am available then contact one of my preferred Speaker Bureaus:
- in Hong Kong - Speakers Connect http://www.speakersconnect.com
- in Singapore - SpeakerStation.asia http://www.speakerstation.asia

Of course once the date is confirmed we can discuss the format for the Keynote Presentation that will be serve your requirements and the audience. Here are some of my presentation topics:

  • A Path Towards to Sustainability - An inspirational personal storey of my own journey from a land surveying career to being an Ecopreneur.
  • Living with Eggs - Explores how people’s passions can be hidden within an organization and if not hatched then their full potential is not being utilized.
  • GPS - Getting People Smiling - Delivered as Dr GPS the presentation provides people the chance to reveal their creative abilities while reducing their barriers to communication, resulting in stimulated and supportive staff.
  • Awakening the Dreamer – Changing the Dream Symposium - A half-day guided interactive video workshop developed by the Pachamama Alliance (http://awakeningthedreamer.org/) designed to awaken and inspire people to take action in the pursuit of a fair, peaceful and sustainable future.

Looking forward to speaking to you soon!

Grow well
Dr Merrin

P.S. - I also provide MC services, check those out at
http://asia-ecopreneur.blogspot.com/2008/12/hong-kong-mc.html

I am ready to travel to your event!